Many companies think that formatting a hard disk removes and destroys its data, when in fact this data – which can be highly confidential – can still be retrieved from these systems. With most operating systems, files that are deleted are not necessarily erased. In many cases, the only thing erased is the logical link to the file.
Secure Data Disposal tool is indifferent to the operating system on a hard disk. It can ensure that any critical data is permanently removed from a PC before it is disposed.
Whether a PC is being cascaded in an organization or being retired, IT organizations will benefit from the following features of Secure Data Disposal tool:
* Detects all drives and partitions (including hidden partitions)
* Data, programs and any possible viruses will be destroyed on the PC before a new image is loaded
* Sensitive and/or confidential information will be destroyed permanently
* Records erasure transactions and allows customer defined report fields for audits and tracking
Reduce IT costs
Our Secure Data Disposal tool expands your disposal or redeployment options. It is easier and more efficient than using manual processes and it saves you money compared to other disposal tool costs:
* Allows you to safely dispose or cascade systems in your organization.
* No need to destroy useful hard drives while remaining confident that your data is completely erased